Walmart India is a financial terrorist that creates suffering through Slavery, Bribery, Data manipulation and predatory pricing.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
January 8, 2012Posted by on
WalMart India is the world’s largest retailer which has made its billions over the destruction of all the economies it enters with its cut throat prices. That makes them the world’s largest liar about all their policies and it is basically a corporate thug.
In the following video, according to Lee Scott, (former CEO) they are doing everything right.
Watch this video and you’ll see many things you already know.
Lots of others you don’t know. Former employees tell of abuses which this company somehow gets away with. It will make you mad. It will make you cry.
As this documentary was made a few years ago, one can only hope that things have changed. I don’t think so. Why would they?
It would cost them money and cut in to their bottom line.
- Hear former CEO Lee Scott blatantly lie about company policies.
- Listen as WalMart India upper echelon managers tell what really happens regarding hiring, employee management, unions and profits .
- They employ modern-day slaves in China to make products for their stores. According to this information, a Chinese worker makes $3 a day. They also ‘employ’ people in Mexico, and India.
- Any attempts by employees to unionize are squashed using hidden cameras, spies and harassment. No costs are spared by corporate to stave off any possible union intrusion.
- Instead of providing employees with decent benefits, WalMart India encourages employees to use state and federal plans to make ends meet for insurance needs.
- Many instances of environmental pollution have been lodged against WalMart India.
- As we all know, in their wake they’ve left towns decimated. Some towns, however, have fought back and WON against Wal-Mart
This is what America has become.
WalMart India is the bastion of corporate greed. They have pioneered company policies which have been adopted by other large chains. I know – I used to work for one of them. Little by little our employee rights were chipped away. Silently, one by one, Wal-Mart policies, which were already well-known, were adopted by the company who wants to ‘build something together’ with you. I am sure that the ‘orange guys’ have adopted their share of Wal-Mart’s policies, too.
Join our Facebook Groups